Self-contained offices available for immediate occupation FOR SALE / TO LET…
Self-contained offices available for immediate occupation
FOR SALE / TO LET from 1,900 ft2 (177 m2)
Design & Build opportunities from 8,000 ft2 upwards.
The Business Park @ Harwell is situated within the heart of the world renowned Harwell International Business Centre which is Oxfordshire’s largest Business and Technology Park.
Design & Build Opportunities
Further phases of the development are planned to provide quality individual buildings from 8,000 sqft to 50,000 sqft.
Individual occupiers requirements can be met.
The offices are available either for sale or to let.
The buildings are each 1,900 sqft / 177 sqm and are capable of being occupied individually or combined. The construction is to a very high standard of workmanship.
• Self contained
• Landscaped environment
• Suspended ceilings
• Dedicated car parking
• Gas fired central heating
• Full access raised floors
16,300ft2 PRE LET
• Quality Accommodation
• High standard of finish
• Thriving location
• Oxfordshire has highest projected growth rate in EU
• Superb IT Connectivity
• First class communications infrastructure
• Easily Accessible
• Minutes from the A34
• On Site Amenities
• Shops, Crèche, sports facilities, etc
• Local Skilled Workforce
• 25% of those employed at Harwell have PhD’s
Purchase your own building. For further information on the key features at Harwell please contact the joint agents or visit www.harwell.org.uk www.deeleyproperties.co.uk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Jewson – email@example.com
Anthony Howard – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Park @ Harwell is located within the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside but only minutes from the A34 and within easy distance of both the M4 (10 miles) and M40 (23 miles).
A comprehensive public transport system serves Harwell with regular bus services, connecting to Abingdon, Didcot, Oxford, Wantage and the surrounding area.
• Situated between Oxford and the M4 motorway
• 10 miles north of junction 13 of the M4
• 23 miles south of junction 9 of the M40
• Approximately 10 minutes drive to Didcot Parkway railway station providing a fast inter city link to London Paddington / Bristol / South Wales
• Conveniently located for Heathrow and Birmingham International airports.
For further information please download the scheme brochure below or use the details listed under the heading “People” above to directly contact Pat Moroney of Deeley Properties to discuss your requirements.