The Courtyard is located on Eliot Business Park, Nuneaton’s premier office location, sited next to George Eliot Hospital adjacent the A444 which provides…
The Courtyard is located on Eliot Business Park, Nuneaton’s premier office location, sited next to George Eliot Hospital adjacent the A444 which provides direct access to the M6 (J3) within five minutes drive time.
The Courtyard offers Freehold Ownership as Owner Occupier or InvestorPurpose built offices to high specification with comfort cooling
Small self contained offices with your own front door
Your own dedicated Car Parking
Courtyard setting within a secure site
Design and build opportunities from 6,000 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft
- Eliot Business Park is extremely well situated for access by both private and public transport.
- It lies off the A444 providing direct access to junction 3 of the M6 motorway less than 4 miles to the south.
- The M6 gives direct access to M69, M1, M42, M6 Toll which provide access to the entire national motorway network.
- Situated adjacent to George Eliot Hospital with its frequent bus services to Nuneaton, Bedworth, Coventry, and Hinckley.
- Nuneaton Railway Station is 2 miles away. It is served by the West Coast mainline – London to Manchester with Virgin Trains. Regional routes are served by Central Trains.
- Birmingham International Airport 15 miles.
- The Business Park is ideally placed for access to the major centres of employment in both the West and East Midlands.
For further information please download the scheme brochure below or use the details listed under the heading “People” above to directly contact Pat Moroney of Deeley Properties to discuss your requirements.