Land Required – Deeley Homes
Should you wish to engage us to help develop a plot you own, please contact our Deputy Managing Director, Eleanor Deeley, or Development Manager, Dean Weldon, on 02476 718 718 to discuss further.
Sites in quality cities, towns and villages typically capable of accommodating 10 to 30 units in the areas outlined on the plan.
Deeley Homes – Land Required (PDF downloadable version)
Why work with Deeley?
- Quick decision making, approval process and response times
- Good financial position with most transactions being undertaken from our own funding, but with established access to funding for large projects if required
- A great team with wonderful expertise and experience in all of the development activities we undertake
- An established company with a track record of delivering projects over 80 years
- Retention of consultants where they have introduced an opportunity and we go onto purchase the site as a result of that introduction
Typical sites include
- Smaller greenfield sites on the edge of town or village – typically 1.5 acres to 3 acres
- Houses on large plots
- Infill sites such as former pubs, former car showrooms, former care homes
- Office conversions and sites for apartments in appropriate locations