Deeley Group provides a host of opportunities for people of all ages and experience.
We are always keen to hear from people who would like to join us. We also offer a limited number of opportunities each year for younger people undertaking work experience, or for under-graduates and graduates who are keen to pursue a career in the construction industry or property development sector.
"Deeley are an honest and trustworthy organisation. They strive to make themselves a better place to work in and for.”
31st May 2017
Please send any enquiries to email@example.com
The role will involve supporting the Management Team to deliver the construction projects carried out by Deeley Construction Limited whilst attending a suitable course to supplement the learning and development from within the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. The role will involve working in various departments within the organisation (e.g. estimating, commercial, contracts, site) to get an overall understanding of the business to enable a valued choice to be made regarding future development of the role.
2. Promote and build good working relationships with all parts of the company.
3. Proactively provide support to Deeley Construction undertaking any other duties as identified by the Construction Director.
1. Ensure all activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
2. Maintain and support values and reputation of Deeley Construction, with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
3. Attend City College Coventry to study BTEC Level 3 in Construction and the Built Environment or University to study an appropriate degree course depending on current qualifications (cost of course paid by Deeley).
It is the Deeley Group's policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.