Deeley Group provides a host of opportunities for people of all ages and experience.
We are always keen to hear from people who would like to join us. We also offer a limited number of opportunities each year for younger people undertaking work experience, or for under-graduates and graduates who are keen to pursue a career in the construction industry or property development sector.
"Deeley are an honest and trustworthy organisation. They strive to make themselves a better place to work in and for.”
Junior Admin Assistant
31 August 2018
Please send any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide an administration support service to Deeley Construction.
To support the rota on Reception with others.
1. Typing reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources as and when directed by Contract Administration Team.
2. Pick up unanswered telephone calls when members of the Team are away from their desks, taking and passing on of messages or taking action as appropriate.
3. Support the Estimating team, uploading documents to Union Square, printing and chasing quotations from Sub-Contractors.
4. Receive visitors to the office.
5. Open and distribute post (a task completed as required when stationed at reception desk).
6. Maintain the office filing system ensuring required standards are maintained for hard copies / e-mails etc.
7. Operate standard office equipment such as word processor, photocopier
1. Receive all visitors to the company, ensuring that their requirements are promptly dealt with and that they are given a favourable impression of the company.
2. Supervise the collection and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail (including franking) to ensure that it is promptly delivered to the correct addresses, internally and externally.
3. Receive deliveries for staff in the building.
4. Ensure visitors are entered into the visitors' book.
5. Maintain the reception area in a tidy manner so that a favourable first impression is given to any visitors.
6. Manage the meeting room bookings, offer refreshments etc.
10 Telephonist skills ensuring calls are directed accurately and efficiently, taking messages where appropriate and screening of sales calls.Apply now
It is the Deeley Group's policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.