Working in partnership with long-standing client Deeley Freed Estates, Deeley Construction designed and built a waterside regeneration project in Bristol City Centre, on the site of the former George’s Brewery.
This large scale project involved:
- The refurbishment and conversion of the listed former Keg Store building into luxury apartments;
- A new 65,000 sq ft, seven storey office block;
- The conversion of the former Tower building into apartments;
- The partial reconstruction of the former Brewhouse into apartments;
- A restaurant, pedestrian walkways, and other local enhancements.
The site, which fronts Bristol’s ‘floating harbour’, was contaminated, and required building stabilisation, major demolition works, ground remediation, an intrusive archaeological investigation and deep piling prior to construction works.
“Deeley Construction designed, developed and managed the George’s Square project in a highly efficient manner, producing a first-class end result that typifies the effectiveness of this long-standing relationship”.